The Supply Chain – Key Performance Indicators
In the manufacturing and distribution industry, assessing performance and efficiency can be a complex task. Taking a look at the supply chain specifically, and measuring overall performance can be broken down to a few key questions.
- Is the supply chain acquiring the things your organization needs?
- Is it providing customers with the things they need?
- Is it doing it all in the right time, and for the right price?
To assess the overall health of your supply chain, there are four critical key performance indicators to consider.
1. Storage Space Utilization
2. Order Fill Rate
3. On time Deliver/Shipments
4. Perfect Order Metric
To read the entire article, please visit www.mbtmag.com.
Note: This content is accurate as of the date published above and is subject to change. Please seek professional advice before acting on any matter contained in this article.