Is Your Manufacturing Company a Learning Organization?
In her new article, “6 Telltale Signs Your Manufacturing Company is a Learning Organization,” Linda Wechsler tells the reader what criteria to look for:
- All employees understand and believe in the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Continuous improvement is a constant state of mind in every person, front line to CEO.
- Learning is an integral part of your company’s culture.
- Respect is the norm.
- Open communication is the norm.
- Employees are aligned with company goals, objectives, and strategies.
For an in-depth explanation, and an assessment quiz, see Wechsler’s full article.